Register early for big discounts.
Click the link below to start the registration process now!
Tiered prices based on registration date:
Oct 6-Nov 31: $80
Dec 1-Dec 31: $85
Jan 1-Jan 5: $100
8U, 10U, 12U, 14U
Oct 6-Nov 31: $180
Dec 1-Dec 31: $190
Jan 1-Jan 5: $200
Important dates for the TGS Spring season
Ten Things Parents of Athletes Should Know
1. It’s not about you, its about them. Do not live your own sports dreams through your kids. It’s their turn now. Let them make their own choices, both good and bad.
2. Never talk to a coach about your child’s play time after a game. Actually you never should. You should have your kid do that. That said, if you just can’t help yourself, send an email the next day and ask for some phone time.
3. NEVER yell at referees. They are trying. How would you like it if someone came to your job and screamed at you? Not. So. Much. If you have a real issue file a grievance the next day.
4. Do NOT coach your kid from the sideline. Your job is to be a cheerleader, not a coach. If you wanted to coach, you should have volunteered.
5. It is EXTREMELY UNLIKELY you are raising a professional athlete. I promise you. Relax, let them have a good time and learn the lessons they are supposed to be learning in sports.
6. Kids should play the sport that is in season until they are in middle school. Then they can decide which one or two sports they want to play and become more focused. Cross training prevents injuries and burnout.
7. If you have nothing nice to say, sit down and be quiet. Don’t be “that” parent.
8. If you are losing your mind on the sideline of game, it’s time to look in the mirror and figure out why. It’s not normal to care that much about sports. Put that energy into something more productive.
9. Let them fail. Forgotten equipment, not working out, not practicing at home? Let them suffer the consequences of that. It will make them better.
10. Your kids are watching you. Make them proud not embarrassed.
Parents, Coaches, and all Visitors to our site. Please sit down with your softball players and watch this amazing video as a reminder of what's important in the game of softball.
If you are unsure about the status of the fields, please call the Tustin mudline at 714-502-8010. The current status is posted below and is updated regularly during any inclement weather situations.
CT Park - Open
Tustin Sports Park - Open
Peppertree - Open
Updated Monday, March 3, 2014 12:56 p.m.
The City of Tustin determines the field status and the above is a reflection of that status. TGS cannot open a field that is deemed closed by the City of Tustin.
When the City closes the fields, no TGS team is permitted to use any of the fields. If the city deems the fields open and playable, TGS reserves the right to close the fields by recommendation of the fields director
Other local mudlines:
Aliso Viejo- (949) 448-5949
Laguna Niguel- (949) 362-4351 ext 3
Mission Viejo- (949) 708-8847
Orange Canyon- (714) 765-5242
Rancho Trabuco- (949) 448-6217